Healing Crystals and Gemstones
Healing gemstones and crystals have been used in ancient civilizations for thousands of years, and have grown in popularity in recent years due to their beautiful looks, but more importantly, due to their incredible healing properties of the body, mind, and spirit. They have been used in eastern medicine and spiritual work, deeply rooted in the philosophies and practices of Hinduism and Buddhism. While there is no scientific research supporting the use of these crystals, it is something you will have to experience for yourself.
Healing crystals and gemstones have energetic vibrations that can align with our own vibrations, making them extremely powerful when they are placed directly on our body. Their energy surges into our own and helps facilitate the free flow of energy throughout our body. Each crystal and gemstone will have its own unique property that benefits the body in a singular way. They help us connect our conscious thoughts to our body, helping us direct a positive flow of energy into our thoughts and intentions. Further, healing crystals and gemstones help us raise our frequency and help guide our intuition.
Gemstones are truly the Earth’s natural healers, and there are hundreds to choose from. It is great to explore each of them and find the one that speaks to you. Our collection of healing crystals and gemstones in Goodyear is extensive, and includes the following:
- Fluorite – Fluorite is available in a variety of colors, but is known for its ability to ward off negative energy, especially from other people. It can aid in mediation and help the user find tranquility.
- Hematite – Hematite, silver-grey metallic in color, is used as a grounding tool, helping users feel comfortable, grounded, and more calm in situations of stress.
- Jade – Many will recognize Jade for its beautiful green color. This stone carries a serene and calming energy, thus helping its user also find their inner calm as well as self-acceptance. Further, it can help flush toxins out of the body and aid in physical pain relief.
- Turquoise – Turquoise is a beautiful stone that has been used across many different cultures, especially by the Native Americans in the southwestern United States. This healing stone helps interpret dreams, ward off evil, and strengthen love and friendship.
- Citrine – This beautiful and yellow stone can help you manifest your goals, attract abundance and personal power, and provide a cheerful barrier.
- Kyanite – Kyanite is extremely powerful, helping open communication centers to enable contact with spiritual guides. It helps to align the chakras, especially the throat chakra. Further, the stone clears itself of negative energy automatically, so there is no need to cleanse it.
Malas and Prayer Beads
A mala is a string of beads created out of a variety of materials that can be used during meditation or prayer. Malas are also referred to as mantra beads, meditation beads, Hindu rosaries, or Buddhist prayer beads. Malas are used to clear and focus the mind, usually containing 108 beads with a tassel and a guru/mead bead to finish the mala. 108 may seem random, but the number holds quite a bit of significance, as there are 108 letters in the Sanskrit alphabet, there are 108 sacred texts of the Upishads, you can find 108 holy spots in India, and there are 108 acupressure-like points in the body. Not to mention, there are 108 energy lines throughout the body, all converging and connecting at the heart chakra in tantric yoga.
Malas can be made from a number of different materials, including healing crystals and gemstones, wood, and seeds. Each material will hold different energetic effects, and will be specific to the type of practice or religious traditions they are being used in. Depending on what your spiritual goals are, you will have a mala that is unique to you!
Lavendar Moon Store has made a mission of helping individuals discover their spirituality. If you have any questions about our services, or would like to browse our healing crystals and stones in Goodyear, AZ, please come and visit our store today!