What is Herbal Medicine?
Humankind has maintained an intimate relationship with medicinal plants for centuries, and the validation of herbal medicine is hundreds of years old. Today, scientifically published literature on herbal medicine comes mostly from medical, pharmaceutical and other professional journals from around the world. The use of herbs differs from other health supplements such as vitamins and drugs because herbs have been around for a much longer time and have a much richer heritage. A disease healed naturally leaves a person stronger. Not all herbs are created equal, which is why we work only with the highest quality supplements. Nature’s Sunshine herbs are pharmaceutical-grade whole food supplements, exceed nutraceutical standards, and are tested with over 600 quality assurance tests to ensure the highest standard of purity and effectiveness.
Benefits Of Herbs
- Provides natural treatment of ailments
- Safe & effective without harmful side effects
- Promotes healing and balancing of the body and mind
- Functions to eliminate, detoxify, and purify the body
- Counteracts physical symptoms, allowing the body to heal itself
- Builds and tones the organs
- Rich source of vitamins and minerals
- Can be used as an adjunct to medical treatments, even off-setting side effects to conventional treatments
- Activates one’s own natural healing processes
- Regarded as special foods found in Mother Nature